Contact forms, information and newsletters
If you engage in contact with us by filling out a contact form etc., collected data could be used to contact you, in addition to sending you relevant information. Our contact forms generally collects data such as name, email address, phone number and eventual other information given by you. The legal foundation for newsletters and digital marketing will be where there is an existing customer relationshipand you have not declined inquiry from us.
Personal data in analytical datasets will be deleted after the analysis has been completed. The purpose for these types of analysis is to evaluate, as well as improve our information flow, marketing and services.
Subcontractors and partners
- Idium AS
- (List of the rest)
In accordance with Norwegian law there is a number of rights connected to personal data. As registered your fundamental right are:
- The right to insight – you have the right to know what personal data of yours is registered, and receive a copy of these.
- The right to correct – you have the right to correct or remove faulty/incorrect information.
- The right to delete – you have the right to delete, with certain exceptions, the personal data we have stored about you.
- The right to recall consent – you have the right to recall a consent given to us for the collecting and use of personal data. You also have the right, at any time, to protest the use of your personal data for direct marketing.
- The right to data portability – you have the right to extradite personal data du have given us in a machine readable format and hand over this to another service provider.
- The right to complain – you have the right to complaint our treatment of personal data to the data protection authority, Datatilsynet. However, we encourage you to direct your inquiry directly to us first.
These rights could be limited in certain situations,e.g. such as if we are statutory in the treatment of personal data.See contact information on our website.